Other sites to find information
2 min | Ross Jacobs | July 7, 2019
Table of Contents
This is an incomplete list of resources. If you know of a relevant resource that has helped you, feel free to add to this list.
Python has become the language of choice for network scripting. Most books/articles on this topic are written with it.
In some cases, the source of “Further Reading” links in some articles.
- packetlife.net: CCIE who has great articles that stand the test of time.
- packet-foo: Wireshark contributor who made Trace Wrangler.
- dev_dungeon: A “virtual hackerspace” that has hands-on tutorials in various languages. The focus is not on networking, but has packet generation in a couple languages.
- CellStream: Many great Wireshark articles
- Packet Pushers: Podcast and website dedicated to providing network news
- tcpdump: Makers of tcpdump and libpcap, the pcap library used by Wireshark
- ksniff: Take packet captures between kubernetes pods
- Wireshark Tools: A list of tools that work with or next to Wireshark